1st International Training On Non- Surgical Male And Female Sexual AestheticsDr Sherif Wakil2018-09-08T13:30:06+01:00
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the global launch of the 1st International Training On Non- Surgical Male And Female Sexual Aesthetics, held by RAAM, Royale Academy Of Aesthetic Medicine, in Harley Street, London UK
RAAM Academy, the centre of excellence for training in the revolutionary O-Shot and P-Shot procedures in the UK and Europe is NOW exclusively offering the first of its kind, a ‘Masters’ comprehensive course focusing on various areas of Non Surgical sexual rejuvenation.
This advanced training course is taught by some of the leading pioneers in the field of sexual rejuvenation from across the globe. Bringing together experts to share their wealth of knowledge and experience on gaining the very best outcome and patient satisfaction.
Dr Sherif Wakil MD, UK
Dr Charles Runels, MD, USA
Dr Fernando A Aznar, MD, Spain
Dr Laurent Benadiba, MD, France
Isabel Hermenegildo, MD, Portugal/ Spain
Tomas Boleslavsky, Czech Republic
Internationally renowned clinical experts and physicians will illustrate and teach the participant the latest cutting edge Non Surgical Sexual Aesthetic treatments for men and women in PRP, Dermal filler, Radio Frequency and Carboxytherapy.
The comprehensive training pack will include the following:
Hands on step-by-step in-depth practical and theoretical training coverage on the following topics:
1. Anatomy of Male and female genitalia.
2. Indepth explanation of PRP, what is PRP and what is Not.
3. O Shot (Vagina and Vulvar Rejuvenation wth PRP)
4. P Shot (Penile rejuvenation with PRP)
5. Dermal Filler for Vaginal and Vulvar Rejuvenation.
6. PDO threads in Labia, Vagina, Perineum Rejuvenation
7. Protégé intima radiofrequency for labial remodelling
8. ThermiVa Radio Frequency for Vaginal Laxity
9. Carboxytherapy for vaginal and vulval rejuvenation
10. The importance of Patient Selection
11. Pain control, patient comfort and dealing with anxiety and difficult patients.
12. Explanation of combination treatments
13. Intelligent marketing for these treatments in your clinic
This course is designed specifically for General Physicians, Obstetricians, Gynaecologists, Aestheticians and Dermatologists.
Register your interest HERE.
This course is a perfect step forward to adding a lot of the cutting edge treatment to your practice. Not only will it help enhance and boost your business but also it will assist you in changing a lot of people’s lives.
Places are very limited, based on first come first served, so book early to avoid disappointment.
If you require more details, please call us direct on +0044 (0)20 7467 5340
See what our RAAM delegates say about us
Click edit button to change this text.