Dr SW Clinics P Shot UK – P Shot for Men with Erectile Dysfunction
P Shot UK: Named after Priapus, a fertility god of ancient Greece, the P shot for men is a ground-breaking technique developed to treat erectile dysfunction. Consisting of a platelet rich plasma injection into the penis, this pioneering treatment rejuvenates the penis, improves its function and enhances sensation.
P Shot Procedure UK
Experienced to some extent by several millions (nearly half) of men aged 50 to 70 in the UK, erectile dysfunction is a common problem that can be caused by both psychological (i.e. anxiety, stress and/or tiredness) and physical problems.
Physical problems and conditions that can affect your erectile function include, for instance:
- Anatomical conditions (like Peyronie’s disease) affecting your penis’ structure
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Hormonal conditions such as, for example, low testosterone levels (or hypogonadism), under- or over-active thyroid glands, high cortisol levels (known as Cushing’s syndrome), past or recent brain/head injuries or radiation to your brain/head, which, like, subarachnoid haemorrhages can cause hormonal (particularly reductions in testosterone) changes
- Neurogenic conditions that affect your nervous system, i.e. spinal injuries/disorders, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Penis injuries
- Side effects of various prescribed drugs
- Recreational drug use
- Surgery/radiation therapy for prostate, rectal or bladder cancer
- Vasculogenic conditions affecting flow of blood to your penis, i.e. high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes & raised cholesterol
A natural, non-surgical treatment method for erectile dysfunction involving an injection of your own platelet rich plasma (or PRP) – harvested from you via a small blood sample – directly into your spongy muscle and penis’ head, the P shot is an extremely effective, highly popular penis rejuvenating technique that can improve the overall health of your genital area.
Benefits of the P Shot for Men
Increasing the flow of blood to your penis, the P shot injection offers long-term reduction of erectile dysfunction symptoms and can result in:
- Enhanced sexual performance with firmer erections
- Increased (10% or more) penis girth & length due to stimulation of new tissue growth. It should, however, be noted that this effect may require subsequent top-ups as it may not be permanent.
- Increase in your sex drive, stamina & sensation
- Relief from the symptoms of Lichen Sclerosus, a medical condition characterised by patches (white & itchy) on your genitals and/or other parts of your body. While this procedure can be helpful in the treatment of this condition, it is, however, not a cure.
- Straightening of your penis (by stimulating new healthy tissue to grow) if you are suffering from Peyronie’s Disease. Due to scar tissue causing your penis to become curved, this condition can make having sex extremely painful.
A safe, non-surgical procedure posing no risk of you suffering an allergic reaction because the platelet rich plasma used comes from your own body, the P shot injection is the perfect treatment for your erectile dysfunction – and will allow you to enjoy a fully satisfying sex life once again.
P Shot UK FAQs
- Increased blood flow and circulation
- Increased firmness of erection
- Strengthening of the penis
- Straightening of the penis
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Increased sensation and pleasure
For more information, please visit the P-Shot® website.
Hi my names is Ashley and I wanted to have the P-Shot to increase my girth as I was happy with my length. In March 2016 I had the treatment which only took 1 hour, the doctor and his colleague are really friendly. So now it's April some weeks ahead and it has increased the size off my girth at the top off my shaft and also increased the length by 3cm. I am really happy as its painless to do and does not take long. Thank you Dr Wakil I would recommend this to anyone
Dr Wakil, thank you the P shot definitely work! After one month I can see visible results in my length and girth as well as massive increase in libido, I would say its like taking steroids before you work out.
Having the P Shot was possibly the best thing I have done recently, my wife would certainly agree. There’s no shame in looking for help and Dr Sherif was professional and understanding, and importantly, has made a huge difference to our lives.