Dr SW Clinics P Shot London – The P Shot Injection
P Shot London: Named after Greek fertility god Priapus, the P shot injection is a pioneering technique involving an injection of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) into the penis to rejuvenate it and improve both its function and sensation.
The P Shot for Men
Erectile dysfunction is a common problem experienced to some degree by almost half of the UK’s male population aged between 40 and 70. In other words, several million UK men suffer with erectile dysfunction, with causes including not only tiredness, stress and anxiety but also:
- Vasculogenic conditions affecting the flow of blood to the penis, like cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and raised cholesterol
- Neurogenic conditions affecting the nervous system, like multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, spinal injuries/disorders and diabetes
- Hormonal conditions like an over- or under-active thyroid gland, low testosterone levels (hypogonadism), high cortisol levels (Cushing’s syndrome), a past or recent head/brain injuries or subarachnoid haemorrhages, which, like radiation to the brain/head, can cause hormonal changes (especially reductions in testosterone)
- Anatomical conditions affecting the penis’ structure, like Peyronie’s disease
- Surgery & radiation therapy for rectal, prostate or bladder cancer
- Penis injuries
- Prescribed drugs’ side effects
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Recreational drug use
The P shot is a non-surgical, natural procedure involving platelet rich plasma harvested from you being injected directly into your penis’ head and the spongy muscle.
Now a very popular and extremely effective method of treating erectile dysfunction symptoms, the penis rejuvenating P shot can improve your genital area’s overall health.
P Shot Injection Benefits
Offering long-term erectile dysfunction improvement by increasing the blood flow to your penis, the P shot can result in:
- Enhanced sexual performance with firmer erections
- Increase in your sensation, sex drive & stamina
- Increase (10 per cent or more) in penis girth and length by stimulating new tissue growth. The result will be permanent after using the special pump provided by Dr SW Clinics.
- Relief from Lichen Sclerosus symptoms (characterised by white itchy patches on genitals and/or other body parts). Dr Sherif Wakil has treated a vast number of patients with Lichen Sclerosus, which managed to eliminate their symptoms dramatically. As this is an auto immune disease for which there is no cure, patients usually welcome top ups to keep the symptoms under control.
- Straightening of the penis in men with Peyronie’s Disease (a condition where the penis is curved due to scar tissue, which can make having sex very painful) by stimulating healthy new tissue growth
A safe procedure involving neither surgery nor any risk of allergic reactions due to it using your own body’s platelet rich plasma, the P shot is the perfect answer to treating your erectile dysfunction and once again enjoying a full, satisfying sex life.
P Shot London FAQs
- Increased blood flow and circulation
- Increased firmness of erection
- Strengthening of the penis
- Straightening of the penis
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Increased sensation and pleasure
For more information, please visit the P-Shot® website.
Hi my names is Ashley and I wanted to have the P-Shot to increase my girth as I was happy with my length. In March 2016 I had the treatment which only took 1 hour, the doctor and his colleague are really friendly. So now it's April some weeks ahead and it has increased the size off my girth at the top off my shaft and also increased the length by 3cm. I am really happy as its painless to do and does not take long. Thank you Dr Wakil I would recommend this to anyone
Dr Wakil, thank you the P shot definitely work! After one month I can see visible results in my length and girth as well as massive increase in libido, I would say its like taking steroids before you work out.
Having the P Shot was possibly the best thing I have done recently, my wife would certainly agree. There’s no shame in looking for help and Dr Sherif was professional and understanding, and importantly, has made a huge difference to our lives.