ThermiVa – OVERVIEW
Childbirth and the natural aging process can cause changes which may affect feminine wellness. A strenuous vaginal birth or multiple births can cause stretching of the vagina and loosening of the pelvic floor. The effects of menopause can cause physical and functional changes such as excessive dryness, thinning of the vaginal wall, pain and urinary incontinence. Leaks before the bathroom and during exercise, the inability to orgasm, less intense orgasms and decreased lubrication are all areas of concern to many women. ThermiVa has been developed to address these issues in a non-surgical and painless way. ThermiVa treats not only the internal vagina but is uniquely able to change the external appearance of enlarged or unsightly labia without the need for invasive surgery.
1. Vaginal Laxity: this will tighten the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner.
2. Vulvar/Labial Laxity: this will tighten the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self-awareness in leotards and bikinis.
3. Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: this will add softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones.
4. Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: this will reduce accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
5. Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: may result in increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.