Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website for Dr SW Clinics. These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (‘terms and conditions’) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this ‘website’). These terms and conditions apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
The terms ‘Dr SW Clinics’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 77, Harley Street, London, W1G 8QN. Our company registration number is 11378934. The term ‘you’ refers to the individual user or viewer of our website.
This website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are under 18 years of age), and you must not use this website if you are a minor.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The information is copyrighted to Dr SW Clinics and cannot be copied without the express permission of the website owner.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event shall Dr SW Clinics, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Dr SW Clinics, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse or recommend the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Dr SW Clinics is permitted to revise these terms and conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms and conditions on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.
These terms and conditions, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between Dr SW Clinics and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.