Using the power of innovative science and modern technology, Dr SW Clinic can help you live your best pain-free life without the need for invasive surgery.
Hip bursitis, also known as trochanteric bursitis, is a painful condition characterized by inflammation of the bursa sacs located near the hip joint.
Bursae are small, fluid-filled sacs that act as cushions between bones and soft tissues, such as muscles, tendons, and ligaments, reducing friction and allowing smooth movement.
When a bursa becomes inflamed, it can lead to hip pain and discomfort. With appropriate treatment and lifestyle modifications, many individuals experience significant relief from hip bursitis and a return to normal activities.
At Dr SW Clinics, we can treat a range of pain conditions using Regenerative Medicine and pain-relieving injections. If you are tired of living with pain and looking for a non-surgical intervention, then Dr SW Clinics could help you get back to your optimal quality of life.
Treatment costPrice From
* After consultation the doctor will confirm the cost.
Treatment Summary at a glance
Pain reliving injections take no more than 20 minutes.
Every treatment plan is tailored to each patient. The number of treatment sessions will vary accordingly.
How can we help you?
At Dr SW Clinics, the Capital of Regenerative Medicine and Wellbeing, we have successfully treated thousands of patients with globally recognised, evidence based, Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Sherif Wakil and his team of qualified health professionals will assess which injection therapy is best for you following an initial consultation.
We may require a diagnostic ultrasound, x-ray or MRI depending on which injection therapy your Consultant thinks will aid you the most.
We offer interest FREE finance plans to patients. Please contact our experienced team to learn more.
- Overuse or Repetitive Motion: Activities that involve repetitive movements of the hip joint, such as running, cycling, or climbing stairs, can increase the risk of hip bursitis.
- Trauma: Direct trauma or injury to the hip, such as a fall or bump, can cause bursitis.
- Muscle Imbalances: Muscle imbalances around the hip joint can contribute to increased pressure on the bursa and lead to inflammation.
- Age-Related Changes: As people age, the bursa sacs can degenerate or become less resilient, increasing the risk of bursitis.
- Pain on the outside of the hip that may radiate down the thigh.
- Tenderness and swelling over the bursa.
- Pain that worsens with activities involving hip movement, such as walking or climbing stairs.
- Pain when lying on the affected side.
Depending on the joint issue you present with, there may be a couple of ways to diagnose your pain and thereby find you a lasting solution.
Firstly, you will have a telephone consultation with one of our highly trained patient advisors. This patient advisor will ask you a series of pre-assessment questions to better understand your personal needs.
You will then be invited for a consultation with one of our leading experts. To better gain an understanding of the problem, the Consultant may suggest you receive an x-ray or an MRI.
What is an x-ray?
A diagnostic test that can help identify what issues are causing the pain.
What is an MRI?
A diagnostic test using a magnetic field and radio waves for a detailed image of both joint and soft tissue.
What is an ultrasound?
Typically a handheld device that provides an on the spot image of the soft tissue.
Once we’ve received the results of your diagnostic tests, our team will be able to advise you on next best steps to get you pain free.
Dr SW Clinics