Anal laxity, also known as anal looseness or rectal laxity, refers to a condition where the muscles and tissues of the anus become stretched or weakened, leading to a loss of tightness and control.
The loosening or weakening of the muscles and tissues of the rectum and anal sphincter can result in a loss of control over bowel movements and a feeling of the anus being stretched or loose.
This may result in difficulty controlling gas or bowel movements, accidental bowel leakage (fecal incontinence), sensation of incomplete bowel emptying, and emorrhoids or rectal prolapse (where part of the rectum protrudes through the anus).
The O Concept™ was created by Dr. Wakil to bring a wide range of non-surgical treatments now available for treating anal laxity, but are not well known.
The O Concept™ is a bespoke program where the patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for her and the specific anal laxity condition in order to achieve the best results. The O Concept™ is the only treatment protocol that combines treatments in specific order and at precise intervals based on each individual patient and their specific condition.
Referred to as the God Father of Sexual Aesthetics, Dr. Wakil has been awarded multiple national and global awards for his work in sexual rehabilitation and rejuvenation treating over 25,000 cases worldwide.
Treatment costPrice From
* After consultation the doctor will confirm the cost.
Treatment Summary at a glance
Dependent on the number of treatments our doctors will recommend.
Every treatment protocol is tailored to each patient.
The number of treatment sessions will vary accordingly.
Most of our procedures do not require anaesthesia, however, topical anaesthesia may be required dependent on the nature of the procedure.
How can we help you?
A 2017 survey by counselling organisation Relate found that only a third (34%) of UK adults are satisfied with their sex lives, while 32% have experienced a sexual problem.
Dr. Sherif Wakil and his team of qualified health professionals have helped diagnose and treat thousands of patients worldwide with the groundbreaking multi-factorial O Concept™ protocol developed by Dr Wakil in early 2013.
The patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for him and his specific Anal Laxity in order to achieve the best results following the diagnosis based on a combination of clinical assessment, medical history, and patient-reported symptoms.
We offer interest FREE finance plans to patients. Please contact our experienced team to learn more.
- Age and natural muscle weakening: As individuals age, the muscles and tissues in the rectal area can weaken, leading to a loss of tone and control.
- Childbirth: The process of vaginal childbirth can put strain on the pelvic floor muscles, which can contribute to anal laxity.
- Chronic constipation: Repeated straining during bowel movements due to chronic constipation can weaken the muscles and tissues in the rectal area over time.
- Chronic diarrhea: Frequent episodes of diarrhea can also contribute to anal laxity by causing repeated stretching and relaxation of the anal sphincter muscles.
- Previous rectal surgeries or trauma: Prior rectal surgeries or trauma can disrupt the normal anatomy and function of the rectum, potentially leading to anal laxity.
- Conservative measures: Lifestyle modifications such as dietary changes to improve bowel regularity, increasing fiber intake, maintaining adequate hydration, and establishing a regular bowel routine can help alleviate symptoms.
- Pelvic floor exercises: Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles through exercises, such as Kegel exercises or working with a pelvic floor physical therapist, may help improve muscle tone and control.
- Medications: Medications may be prescribed to address specific underlying conditions contributing to anal laxity, such as treating chronic constipation or diarrhea.
- Surgical interventions: Surgical procedures aim to tighten and repair the weakened muscles and tissues in the rectal area.
The O Concept™ protocol founded by Dr. Wakil uses the latest cutting-edge non-surgical treatments the could achieve results in just a few sessions, approx. 20-40 mins each, with no to very little down-time, and no side effects reported.
Dr SW Clinics