Micropenis is a medical condition characterised by an unusually small penis size, typically well below the average range for individuals of a similar age group.
Micropenis is generally defined as a stretched penile length of less than 2.5 standard deviations below the average for a specific age group. However, the exact measurement thresholds may vary based on factors such as race and population norms.
If concerns about penis size are causing distress, our professional doctors, can discuss treatment options tailored to individual needs to help improve self-confidence or sexual satisfaction.
The O Concept™ was created by Dr. Wakil to bring a wide range of non-surgical treatments now available for treating micro penis, but are not well known.
The O Concept™ is a bespoke program where the patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for him and his specific penis size condition in order to achieve the best results. The O Concept™ is the only treatment protocol that combines treatments in specific order and at precise intervals based on each individual patient and their specific condition.
Referred to as the God Father of Sexual Aesthetics, Dr. Wakil has been awarded multiple national and global awards for his work in sexual rehabilitation and penis rejuvenation treating over 25,000 cases worldwide.
Treatment costPrice From
* After consultation the doctor will confirm the cost.
Treatment Summary at a glance
Dependent on the number of treatments our doctors will recommend.
Every treatment protocol is tailored to each patient.
The number of treatment sessions will vary accordingly.
Most of our procedures do not require anaesthesia, however, topical anaesthesia may be required dependent on the nature of the procedure.
How can we help you?
A 2017 survey by counselling organisation Relate found that only a third (34%) of UK adults are satisfied with their sex lives, while 32% have experienced a sexual problem.
Dr. Sherif Wakil and his team of qualified health professionals have helped diagnose and treat thousands of patients worldwide with the groundbreaking multi-factorial O Concept™ protocol developed by Dr Wakil in early 2013.
The patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for him and his specific Micropenis in order to achieve the best results following the diagnosis based on a combination of clinical assessment, medical history, and patient-reported symptoms.
We offer interest FREE finance plans to patients. Please contact our experienced team to learn more.
The diagnosis of micropenis is typically made based on measurements taken during a physical examination by our doctors.
The treatment options for micropenis may include:
- Hormone Therapy: In some cases, micropenis may be associated with hormone deficiencies, such as low levels of testosterone or other hormonal imbalances. Hormone therapy, which involves the administration of hormones like testosterone, may be considered to promote penile growth during early childhood or puberty.
- Surgery: The two main surgical procedures for micropenis are:
- Phalloplasty: This procedure involves reconstructing or augmenting the penis using various techniques, such as tissue grafting or the use of penile implants. It aims to increase the size and functional capacity of the penis. Phalloplasty is typically performed on individuals who have completed their growth and development.
- Genital reconstruction surgery: In cases where micropenis is part of a larger genital anomaly or intersex condition, surgical procedures may be performed to reconstruct the genitalia and address any associated issues.
The most popular treatments for penis enlargement are limited to drug therapy and surgery, which doesn’t always suit every patient, or get the best results.
The O Concept™ protocol founded by Dr. Wakil uses the latest cutting-edge non-surgical treatments for penis enlargement, in just a few sessions, approx. 20-40 mins each, with no to very little down-time, and no side effects reported.
Dr SW Clinics