Saggy labia majora, or a loss of fat in the labia majora, is a common concern for some individuals.
The labia majora are the outer folds of tissue surrounding the vaginal opening. Like other parts of the body, the labia majora can undergo changes due to various factors such as aging, hormonal fluctuations, weight loss, or genetic predisposition.
If saggy labia majora cause physical discomfort, self-consciousness, or dissatisfaction with appearance, there are treatments available.
The O Concept™ was created by Dr. Wakil to bring a wide range of non-surgical treatments now available for treating stress urinary incontinence, but are not well known.
The O Concept™ is a bespoke program where the patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for her and the specific Hypertrophic Labia Minora (enlarged small labia) condition in order to achieve the best results. The O Concept™ is the only treatment protocol that combines treatments in specific order and at precise intervals based on each individual patient and their specific condition.
Referred to as the God Father of Sexual Aesthetics, Dr. Wakil has been awarded multiple national and global awards for his work in sexual rehabilitation and vaginal rejuvenation treating over 25,000 cases worldwide.
Treatment costPrice From
* After consultation the doctor will confirm the cost.
Treatment Summary at a glance
Dependent on the number of treatments our doctors will recommend.
Every treatment protocol is tailored to each patient.
The number of treatment sessions will vary accordingly.
Most of our procedures do not require anaesthesia, however, topical anaesthesia may be required dependent on the nature of the procedure.
How can we help you?
A 2017 survey by counselling organisation Relate found that only a third (34%) of UK adults are satisfied with their sex lives, while 32% have experienced a sexual problem.
Dr. Sherif Wakil and his team of qualified health professionals have helped diagnose and treat thousands of patients worldwide with the groundbreaking multi-factorial O Concept™ protocol developed by Dr Wakil in early 2013.
The patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for her and her specific Saggy Labia Majora (loss of fat) in order to achieve the best results following the diagnosis based on a combination of clinical assessment, medical history, and patient-reported symptoms.
We offer interest FREE finance plans to patients. Please contact our experienced team to learn more.
Common causes for Saggy Labia Majora (loss of fat) include:
- Aging: As a person gets older, the skin and tissues of the labia majora may lose elasticity and firmness, resulting in sagging or a deflated appearance.
- Hormonal changes: Fluctuations in hormones, such as during menopause or postpartum, can lead to changes in the labial tissues, including a reduction in fat volume and firmness.
- Weight loss: Significant weight loss can cause a decrease in the amount of fat tissue in the labia majora, contributing to a saggy or loose appearance.
- Genetics: Some individuals may have a natural predisposition to have less fat volume or looser skin in the labia majora.
Some common treatment options:
- Surgical interventions: Surgical procedures, such as labiaplasty can be considered to reshape and tighten the labia majora. These procedures involve removing excess skin and fat, repositioning the tissues, and improving the overall appearance.
- Personal Care and Hygiene: While personal care cannot directly address sagging labia majora, practicing good hygiene can help maintain overall vaginal health and comfort. This includes gentle cleansing with mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals or irritants, and keeping the area dry and well-ventilated.
The most popular treatments for Saggy Labia Majora (loss of fat) are limited, which doesn’t always suit every patient, or get the best results.
The O Concept™ protocol founded by Dr. Wakil uses the latest cutting-edge non-surgical treatments that can help stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin of the labia majora in just a few sessions, approx. 20-40 mins each, with no to very little down-time, and no side effects reported.
Dr SW Clinics