Webbed penis, also known as penoscrotal webbing or penoscrotal fusion, is a condition in which there is excess skin connecting the shaft of the penis to the scrotum.
This condition can give the appearance of a web or a bridging connection between the two structures. The excess skin may extend partially or completely along the underside of the penile shaft, attaching it to the scrotum. It may result in a downward angle of the penis during erection, which can affect sexual intercourse.
If concerns about penis appearance are causing distress, our professional doctors, can discuss treatment options tailored to individual needs to help improve self-confidence or sexual satisfaction.
The O Concept™ was created by Dr. Wakil to bring a wide range of non-surgical treatments now available for treating webbed penis, but are not well known.
The O Concept™ is a bespoke program where the patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for him and his specific webbed penis condition in order to achieve the best results. The O Concept™ is the only treatment protocol that combines treatments in specific order and at precise intervals based on each individual patient and their specific condition.
Referred to as the God Father of Sexual Aesthetics, Dr. Wakil has been awarded multiple national and global awards for his work in sexual rehabilitation and penis rejuvenation treating over 25,000 cases worldwide.
Treatment costPrice From
* After consultation the doctor will confirm the cost.
Treatment Summary at a glance
Dependent on the number of treatments our doctors will recommend.
Every treatment protocol is tailored to each patient.
The number of treatment sessions will vary accordingly.
Most of our procedures do not require anaesthesia, however, topical anaesthesia may be required dependent on the nature of the procedure.
How can we help you?
A 2017 survey by counselling organisation Relate found that only a third (34%) of UK adults are satisfied with their sex lives, while 32% have experienced a sexual problem.
Dr. Sherif Wakil and his team of qualified health professionals have helped diagnose and treat thousands of patients worldwide with the groundbreaking multi-factorial O Concept™ protocol developed by Dr Wakil in early 2013.
The patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for him and his specific Webbed Penis in order to achieve the best results following the diagnosis based on a combination of clinical assessment, medical history, and patient-reported symptoms.
We offer interest FREE finance plans to patients. Please contact our experienced team to learn more.
The diagnosis of a webbed penis is typically made through a physical examination performed by our professional doctors. The diagnostic process includes:
- Medical History: our doctors will begin by discussing the patient’s medical history, including any concerns or issues related to the appearance or function of the penis.
- Physical Examination: a physical examination of the penis and scrotum will be conducted. The healthcare provider will assess the extent and severity of the webbing or excess skin connecting the penile shaft to the scrotum.
Surgical intervention is typically the most effective treatment for moderate to severe cases of penoscrotal webbing. The specific surgical technique used depends on the severity of the webbing and the individual’s unique anatomy.
Common surgical procedures for correcting penoscrotal webbing include:
- Z-plasty: Z-plasty is a technique that involves making Z-shaped incisions and rearranging the skin to release the webbed area. This helps to create a more natural appearance and improve the functional and cosmetic outcomes.
- Scrotoplasty: Scrotoplasty is a surgical procedure that focuses on reshaping and reconstructing the scrotum to address the webbed appearance and enhance the overall aesthetics.
- Combined Procedures: In some cases, surgical correction of penoscrotal webbing may be performed in conjunction with other procedures, such as circumcision or penile reconstruction, if necessary.
(??? ??? ???)
Webbed Surgery is in the Surgical Menu
The most popular treatments for penis enlargement are limited to surgery, which doesn’t always suit every patient, or get the best results.
The O Concept™ protocol founded by Dr. Wakil uses the latest cutting-edge non-surgical treatments for penis enlargement, in just a few sessions, approx. 20-40 mins each, with no to very little down-time, and no side effects reported.
Dr SW Clinics