Pigmentation of the labia minora and labia majora refers to changes in the color or darkening of these tissues.
The labia majora are the outer folds of tissue surrounding the vaginal opening. It can naturally have variations in color, ranging from pink to darker shades of brown or even purplish hues. These variations can be influenced by individual genetics and hormonal factors.
The O Concept™ was created by Dr. Wakil to bring a wide range of non-surgical treatments now available for treating Pigmentation of Labia Minora and Majora, but are not well known.
The O Concept™ is a bespoke program where the patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for her and the specific Pigmentation of Labia Minora and Majora condition in order to achieve the best results. The O Concept™ is the only treatment protocol that combines treatments in specific order and at precise intervals based on each individual patient and their specific condition.
Referred to as the God Father of Sexual Aesthetics, Dr. Wakil has been awarded multiple national and global awards for his work in sexual rehabilitation and vaginal rejuvenation treating over 25,000 cases worldwide.
Treatment costPrice From
* After consultation the doctor will confirm the cost.
Treatment Summary at a glance
Dependent on the number of treatments our doctors will recommend.
Every treatment protocol is tailored to each patient.
The number of treatment sessions will vary accordingly.
Most of our procedures do not require anaesthesia, however, topical anaesthesia may be required dependent on the nature of the procedure.
How can we help you?
A 2017 survey by counselling organisation Relate found that only a third (34%) of UK adults are satisfied with their sex lives, while 32% have experienced a sexual problem.
Dr. Sherif Wakil and his team of qualified health professionals have helped diagnose and treat thousands of patients worldwide with the groundbreaking multi-factorial O Concept™ protocol developed by Dr Wakil in early 2013.
The patient receives a treatment protocol that is tailor-made especially for her and her specific Pigmentation of Labia Minora and Majora in order to achieve the best results following the diagnosis based on a combination of clinical assessment, medical history, and patient-reported symptoms.
We offer interest FREE finance plans to patients. Please contact our experienced team to learn more.
Main causes of Pigmentation of Labia Minora and Majora include:
- Hormonal fluctuations can contribute to changes in pigmentation of the labia. For example, during pregnancy or puberty, increased levels of estrogen and other hormones can cause darkening of the labia.
- Hormonal contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy may also influence the pigmentation of the labia in some individuals.
Friction and Irritation
- Friction, rubbing, or irritation of the labia can lead to increased pigmentation. Activities such as sexual intercourse, tight clothing, or excessive rubbing can cause temporary or permanent darkening of the labia.
- Certain fabrics or materials, like synthetic underwear or pads, can also contribute to irritation and pigmentation changes.
Infections or Medical Conditions
- In some cases, infections or medical conditions can cause changes in the pigmentation of the labia. Conditions like lichen sclerosus can lead to darkening or discoloration.
The most popular treatments for Pigmentation of Labia Minora and Majora are limited, which doesn’t always suit every patient, or get the best results.
The O Concept™ protocol founded by Dr. Wakil uses the latest cutting-edge non-surgical treatments that can achieve results in just a few sessions, approx. 20-40 mins each, with no to very little down-time, and no side effects reported.
Dr SW Clinics